Say Goodbye to Low Back Pain
100% 30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
Get a Spine Aligner!
How It Works
Spine Alinger is an effortless way to safely address the underlying causes of back, hip, and even knee pain caused by misalignment’s.
My Three easy steps
- Push one leg out while pulling one leg in.
- Push legs Out.
- Squeeze Legs in.
1. Push one leg out and pull one leg in
2. Push legs out
3. Squeeze legs in
The SpineAligner is different from many of the tools, gadgets and gizmos you see advertised on TV. Generally, each tool has specific functions, such as muscle massage, trigger point release or even traction. Here are some of the examples and their prices. None of them however provide the total solution to low back pain.
Comes with an Assessment, Custom Exercises and Everything Below!
- The patented SpineAligner.
- The massage and pressure point roller.
- Analysis of the cause of your low back pain so you target the correct cause of your pain.
- Many corrective exercises you can do to strengthen your low back, easily and permanently.
- Many corrective stretches and pressure point routines you can do to keep your low back in tip-top shape.
One of the most common concerns I have been helping clients with is lower back pain! Through my research and experience I have a fundamental understanding of the underlying causes of lower back pain. Did you know the root cause of these pains start in your pelvis? The two sides of your pelvis move when you move but as we progress in life we start sitting more and working out less, eventually losing motion and strength. The pelvis is your base of support and distributes upward and downward force through your body. If the pelvis is weak, stuck, or out of alignment it leads to an uneven distribution causing back pain, bulged discs, sciatica, hip pain, and knee pain. If we strengthen, realign, and stabilize our pelvis we can change everything